We’re a Sydney based marketing agency that enables businesses to position themselves so they can attract their ideal type of clients. We’re approximately 2 years old and growing so we’re in exciting times!
We have clients in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and our team works remotely from their own location.
We’re passionate about our service and pride ourselves on getting great results for our clients. We work in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere, so we make the most of enjoying our work day.
Our business focuses on a delivering a Client Acquisition Program. We use LinkedIn, Content Marketing, Posts, Communications, Email Automation Marketing and Appointment Setting to promote new business meetings for our clients.
Our clients are businesses in industries such as Computer Software, Information Technology, Insurance Brokers and Financial Advisers.
About The Role:
The main responsibility of this role is to create phone appointments with designated people in our market.
There is a pre-written script and process that already works, so you will be given clear instructions on how to speak to clients. It’s important you have made cold calls or lead generation calls in previous roles, because you need to be familiar with handling objections. However there’s lots of chances and lots of people to call, so we never have to be pushy.
You’ll be working directly with the owner of the business. We all work remotely so you can work from home or a suitable office, free from noise and interruption.
- You will be making outbound phone calls. Sometimes you will leave messages and need to be available to receive calls although you can receive voicemails and then call back soon after.
- You will need a phone, PC and internet connection.
- Calls are only required during business hours to Australians only. 90% of calls are to businesses in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Occasionally to Adelaide or Perth.
- Calls are only during Monday - Friday. No Weekends or Public Holidays.
- We will set achievable weekly and monthly targets
- You can work from home however you need a quiet working environment without background noise
- Calls will be made to business Owners, CEOs, Directors, Principals or Managers. This means you need a professional and confident approach.
- Call times, follow ups and responses need to be monitored and managed. We use a CRM so you will need to record & update records for all calls (or call attempts), and set reminders for follow ups.
- You need to know how to use LinkedIn (that is the source of our data)
- You must know how to work with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides) - this is all we use. We’ll train you to use our CRM.
- Occasionally you will need to find the best mobile number for the contact if we don't have it on file.
- There's an option we may pay for your monthly mobile phone plan as well, while you work with us.
- You must have proven experience in an equivalent sales or customer service role.
- Good record of successfully being on time and reaching quota.
- As you will be on the phone with clients etc, you will need to have excellent English and Communication skills.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus although not mandatory.
- Personable yet able to focus on the task at hand
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Naturally positive and self-motivated
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- An interest in public relations and online media
What we can offer:
- No peak hour traffic! Flexible hours – between 15 and 25 hours per week (during business hours while our clients are at work), spread evenly throughout each day from Monday to Friday
- Note: The hours may increase progressively as we’re building demand.
- Innovative fun culture in a virtual team
- Progressive learning environment
- Fast growing company, with strong reputation
How To Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this fabulous opportunity, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Please film a brief introductory video of yourself (under five minutes) and tell us;
1. Why you would be perfect for this role
2. What interests you most about this opportunity
3. How your past experience could be of value to this role
4. What you would find most challenging about this role
Step 2: Upload the video to your Google Drive and share the viewing link with us in your covering letter.
Step 3: Please send a covering letter and your current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org