We’re a Sydney based marketing agency that enables businesses to position themselves so they can attract their ideal type of clients. We’re approximately 2 years old and growing so we’re in exciting times!
We have clients in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and our team works remotely from their own location.
We’re passionate about our service and pride ourselves on getting great results for our clients. We work in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere, so we make the most of enjoying our work day.
Our business focuses on a delivering a Client Acquisition Program. We use LinkedIn, Content Marketing, Posts, Communications, Email Automation Marketing and Appointment Setting to promote new business meetings for our clients.
Our clients are businesses in industries such as Computer Software, Information Technology, Insurance Brokers and Financial Advisers.
About The Role:
The main responsibility of this role is to service our clients with outcomes and deliverables from our team, as they’re running the program for us. There’s an element of customer service in this role, and a responsibility of project management because there are certain tasks and deliverables that either we need to provide the client, or we need from the client.
This means you will need great organisational skills, helping meet deadlines and setting realistic expectations. You will also be able to observe situations and outcomes with our client acquisition program that work well, and sometimes need improvements (as we’re always learning) so you’ll get to work in a fast moving dynamic environment where we can make changes quickly and increase client satisfaction.
Sometimes you will be on phone calls or run conference calls with our clients and/or our team. Sometimes you’ll be involved in video calls as we use Zoom.
You’ll be working directly with the owner of the business. We all work remotely so you can work from home or a suitable office, free from noise and interruption.
- The goal is long term client retention so they have a great experience and get great results.
- As you will be on the phone with clients, and writing emails etc, you will need to have excellent English and Communication skills.
- You will need some understanding of Digital Marketing because you will have involvement with email marketing, content marketing, social media and SEO. You will not setup these program but you must understand how they work, and what’s general good or bad practice.
- You need to know how to use LinkedIn
- You must know how to work with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides) - this is all we use
- Monitoring and analysing effectiveness of campaigns
- Identifying opportunities to optimise campaign results
- You must be a natural problem solver, and love coming up with new ideas and innovative suggestions to put forward to clients, or our team.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus although not mandatory.
- Personable yet able to focus on the task at hand
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Naturally positive and self-motivated
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- An interest in public relations and online media
What we can offer:
- No peak hour traffic! Flexible hours – between 15 and 25 hours per week (during business hours while our clients are at work), spread evenly throughout each day from Monday to Friday
- Innovative fun culture in a virtual team
- Progressive learning environment
- Fast growing company, with strong reputation
How To Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this fabulous opportunity, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Please film a brief introductory video of yourself (under five minutes) and tell us;
1. Why you would be perfect for this role
2. What interests you most about this opportunity
3. How your past experience could be of value to this role
4. What you would find most challenging about this role
Step 2: Upload the video to your Google Drive and share the viewing link with us in your covering letter.
Step 3: Please send a covering letter and your current resume to: email@example.com